The year is coming to an end! I decided to make a time capsule to store our dreams and expectations for the next year. I will open it at the end of the year to see how it went.? Let’s all do one!
- Glass jar with a lid
- Colored papers
- List of questions and answers of what I like the most
- Photos of the first day of school
- A souvenir of the first day of classes
- Create a label for your time capsule. You can write “ time capsule.”
- Stand against the wall and use a string to measure your height. Cut the string so that it is the same height as you. Fold it and keep it safe with a piece of tape.
3. Trace the outline of your hand on a coloured paper and cut it. Write your name on it.
4. Collect your questions and answers, and your pictures of the first day of year.
5. Place them all inside a jar and wrap a ribbon around it.
6. Put some confetti inside the jar, too. Close the lid of the jar and use the glue stick to place the label on the outside of the jar.
YOUR TIME CAPSULE IS READY!
Put it on a shelf or in a special place so that on the last day of school you can open it and remember the first day of school and see how much you have changed and grown during the school year.
Fuente: I heart crafty things
Suscríbete al blog
Deja tu e-mail aquí y únete a nuestra comunidad.