Did you know that quinoa can also be eaten for breakfast? Try this recipe and combine it with banana and blueberries. Delicious! -Cata?
- 1 cup of water
- 1-½ cups of milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons of brown sugar
- ¼ tablespoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 cup of quinoa
- Blueberries and banana
- In a pot, combine the water, milk, vanilla, quinoa, and add a pinch of salt. Stir occasionally on medium heat. Then, cover the pot with a lid and let it cook on low heat for 15 minutes. Stir whenever necessary.
2. Add the brown sugar and cinnamon. Put the lid on again and let it cook for an extra five minutes or until most of the liquid has absorbed.
3. Mix it one last time and place the quinoa in a bowl. Add blueberries, banana slices, nuts, and drizzle some honey on top.